Parade registration is open until May 15th. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Seattle Pride Parade Registration Fees
|Registration Type||Registration Fee|
|Small Local Non-Profit (Annual Budget < $250,000)||$500|
|Large Local Non-Profit||$1500|
|Small Local Business||$1500|
|Government Agencies; Elected Officials||$1500|
|Political Organizations and Candidates||$2500|
- Add an additional 3% if paying with a credit or debit card.
- Small Business Rate is designed for locally based businesses such as bars, restaurants, stores, small theater groups, and other business organizations without a corporate presence. Seattle Pride reserves the right to make this determination.
- If you are part of a corporate organization or franchisee of a corporate organization, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more details prior to registering.
- Seattle Pride reserves the right to close registration early if we exceed maximum allowable limits of floats, vehicles or people.
- Registration is valid for your organization only. You may not have signs, banners, or any other display in your contingent representing or advertising for entities other than your own organization as registered in this application.
Please note our application process has changed this year in response to community feedback.
- All registrants will now create a login prior to registering. The login will allow you to revisit the application process to add/change information prior to the deadline. After logging in, click on “Available Events” and select Seattle Pride Parade 2017.
- You are now able to add multiple contacts to your registration. All contacts included will receive Pride Parade updates and notifications.
- Instead of charging a flat registration fee, you will pay an additional 3% charge if you choose to pay via Credit/Debit online. Mail-in payments will not incur any additional charges. Please be aware that your application is not considered complete until we receive your check.
- At the end of the registration process, we will send an invoice via email to the billing contact you listed.